FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jennifer Jackson - CUNA Councils; (608) 231-4102; firstname.lastname@example.org
Results from annual election by the not-for-profit, member-led professional organization.
MADISON, Wis. (09/26/2013) – The CUNA Technology Council announced its executive committee and officers during the Council’s 18th Annual Conference, which took place Sept. 22-25, in Hollywood, California. This is a result of the most recent annual election by the council membership in the months preceding the conference.
Heather Moshier, executive vice president, information technology, San Diego County CU in San Diego, California will step down as chair and Jeff Johnson, senior vice president, information technology, Baxter CU in Vernon Hills, Illinois will step down as vice-chair but both will remain on the executive committee. Belinda Caillouet, vice president, information technology, Spokane Teachers CU in Spokane, Washington will become the new executive committee chair. Guy Russo, chief information officer, CommunityAmerica CU in Lenexa, Kansas will become vice-chair and Mike Atkins, chief information officer, Bellco CU, Centennial, Colorado will become the 2nd vice-chair. John Drago, vice president, information technology, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues has stepped down from the executive committee after finishing a 3-year term.
The following incumbent was re-elected:
- Mike Atkins, chief information officer, Bellco CU, Centennial, Colorado (previously appointed to the executive committee).
The Technology Council’s executive committee also includes:
- Alex Barker, senior vice president, chief information officer, Mountain America CU, West Jordan, Utah
- John Best, chief technology officer, Wescom CU, Pasadena, California
- Robert Reh, chief information officer, Nassau Financial FCU, Westbury, N.Y.
- Zandy Reinshagen, senior vice president, chief information officer, SACU, San Antonio, Texas
- Chris Saneda, senior vice president, chief information officer, Virginia CU, Richmond, Virginia
- Brad Sears, senior vice president, chief information officer, Grow Financial FCU, Tampa, Florida
# # #
About CUNA Technology Council
Established in 1995, the CUNA Technology Council is a member-led organization made up of more than 600 credit union technology experts across the United States. The Council’s goal is to shape the advancement of credit union technology by leveraging collective peer strength through the sharing of information and fostering of professional development. The CUNA Technology Council is one of the six organizations that make up the CUNA Councils, a network of more than 5,800 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunatechnologycouncil.org or www.cunacouncils.org.