Join the more than 2,000 Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designees who are leading their credit union through the industry's most challenging compliance issues. The CUCE designation was created by CUNA in an effort to help credit union compliance professionals:
- Truly understand the regulations and their implications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest compliance regulations
- Gain the confidence and information needed to tackle compliance issues
- Stay connected with the world of compliance to learn about resources and gain the knowledge to keep the credit union compliant
- Get recognized as experts in their field
The CUCE certification and recertification can be earned by
completing one of the following training options and successfully
completing proctored exams within the required timeframe.
- Certification: Earn the CUCE designation by attending CUNA Regulatory Compliance Introduction School or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Introduction eSchool
and successfully passing the exams. Upon completion of your CUCE
designation, make sure to stay certified by renewing your designation
every three years.
- Recertification: To maintain the CUCE designation,
recertification is required every three years. Attend CUNA Regulatory Compliance Update School or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Update eSchool
and successfully pass the recertification exam.