This scholarship program is available to cover tuition fees for CUNA Schools & Conferences.*
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a credit union employee or volunteer.
- The applicant's credit union must be affiliated with their league during the program for which scholarship funds are being requested.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate a financial need.
- The applicant must stay at the designated conference hotel
- To ensure your application is considered, the completed application and supporting materials must be received as a package to CUNA at least 45 days prior to the start of the program for which scholarship funds are being requested.
Download CUNA Scholarship Application as a Word document.
Download CUNA Scholarship Application as a PDF.
Applications will be reviewed, scored and ranked by the CUNA Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be awarded based on the financial need and application quality.
Your scholarship application becomes complete and valid when you submit all of the following materials as specified. Combine the following into ONE e-mail and submit to Teresa Steele at email@example.com:
- Scholarship application form
- Statement of interest
- Letter of reference from CEO
If you have questions, please call 800-356-9655 ext. 4139
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.