Three components designed to transform your culture
CUNA Creating Member
Loyalty™ is segmented into three competency areas: Sales Strategies, Sales
Leadership and Service Strategies. Each competency area consists of multiple
programs, containing a process overview, video model and hands-on skill
practice exercises. The flexibility of this process enables you to tailor it
to your specific needs and allows your staff to put their new skills into practice
- Sales Strategies – Your staff can learn how to uncover member needs,
suggest the correct product or service and generate a commitment from the
member to use the recommended solution.
- Service Strategies – A comprehensive program that will impact your
entire organization. Your staff will learn specific behaviors to make the
member feel valued and understand the credit union’s offerings. Staff will
also learn how to turn a complaint into an opportunity and take personal
responsibility for the success of the credit union.
- Sales Leadership Strategies – Training to help managers
transition their staff from an operations focus to a sales management
focus. Includes training on specific tools – such as action plans – and
components allow you to build on the core skill sets:
- Product Knowledge – The Product Knowledge Program is an unbranded CUNA product which credit unions download and personalize with their own product details. Once created,
the program helps you develop your staff’s ability to communicate the
value of the products and services in a clear, consistent manner.
- Consulting & On-Site Implementation Services – Our
team of consultants are available to provide on-going support for your
credit union — before, during and after your training. Services include
organizational analysis for support of sales/service culture,
implementation planning, key stakeholders meeting facilitation and much
- Trainer Certification – Your trainers attend a 5-day certification
session for an in-depth understanding of the program content and skills.
They also practice and receive coaching on facilitation skills necessary
to deliver these programs successfully.