Lending is central to the mission of every credit union which is why effective collections are so important. These interactive courses will show you how to apply your skills and knowledge in collection practices. Learn about best practices in protecting your credit union and members assets. You will also discover how technology innovations are reforming existing collection practices.
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program through CUNA CPDOnline and contains individual courses for $35 each.
- Credit and Collections (A1014A)
- Credit and Collection Policies (A1014B)
- Developing a Collections System (A1014C)
- Early Warnings and Final Actions (A1014D)
- Legal Action and Outsourcing Alternatives (A1014E)
- Best Practices (a1014f)
Course participants will have an option of taking a pre-assessment to determine which courses are needed for his or her skill level. A comprehensive exam for all 6 courses can be purchased for $24.50 through CUNA CPDOnline.
Estimated length of course: Each individual course is 20-30 minutes.