- Confirmation of Member Share and Loan Balances
- Investments and Investment Transactions
- Loan Processing Review and Collateral Inspection
- Review of Loan Delinquency and Allowance for Losses
- Review of Credit Union Income and Expenses
- The Post audit Report
The new sixth edition highlights:
- Overview of the Audit
- The Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses
- Share Accounts
- Other Supervisory Committee Responsibilities
- The Post Audit Report
- Verification of Member Share and Loan Balances
PLEASE NOTE: Prior to purchase, download a recommended CUNA eBook reader. Learn more about appropriate readers and how CUNA eBooks work.
Download Bluefire for mobile/tablets or Adobe DE for PC/Mac.
An optional online exam is included for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.
CUNA eBooks are for the individual purchaser only. You are not able to print and/or share this version. For other options of this course, view the “Also Available” tab.