This interactive course offers a thorough history of bankruptcy laws, statistical trends in recent years, and information regarding how the bankruptcy court is structured. These courses provide you with knowledge on the various bankruptcy chapters, what types of documents must be completed, immediate issues that are of importance, as well as prevention.
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program through CUNA CPDOnline and contains individual courses for $35 each.
- Bankruptcy History and Court Structure (A1006A)
- Bankruptcy Basic Concepts (A1006B)
- Bankruptcy Documents (A1006C)
- Bankruptcy Immediate Issues (A1006D)
- Bankruptcy Abuse and Recoveries (A1006E)
- Bankruptcy Do's and Don'ts (A1006F)
Course participants will have an option of taking a pre-assessment to determine which courses are needed for his or her skill level. A comprehensive exam for all 6 courses can be purchased for $24.50 through CUNA CPDOnline.
Estimated length of course: Each individual course is 20-30 minutes.