Good communication helps members get the right information in ways that they can understand and use. That means great member service at your credit union. Excellent communication also benefits your career ' it helps people see you as caring, competent, and confident. In these interactive courses you'll learn to communicate in ways that get things done effectively and enhance your career opportunities.
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program through CUNA CPDOnline and contains individual courses for $35 each.
- Basic Communication Concepts (A1003A)
- Communicating the 3 Cs (A1003B)
- Advanced Verbal and Nonverbal Skills (A1003C)
- Telephone Communication Skills (A1003D)
- Communicating Effectively with Difficult People (A1003E)
Course participants will have an option of taking a pre-assessment to determine which courses are needed for his or her skill level. A comprehensive exam for all 6 courses can be purchased for $24.50 through CUNA CPDOnline.
Estimated length of course: Each individual course is 20-30 minutes.