CUNA Attorney's Conference is an invaluable conference for attorneys who represent credit unions and credit union organizations. The conference provides current and comprehensive legal, regulatory and compliance training as well as valuable networking for attorneys with their colleagues, regulators and subject matter experts.
Each year the conference will cover the most timely credit union specific topics, as well as general legal and financial subjects that an attorney can use to best represent their clients. Attendees gain a wealth of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Ethics credits, all in one venue and all pertinent to their representation of the industry.
Registration Fees: (For Information only at this time – registration is not yet open)
- Attorneys who represent League(s) or Affiliated CU’s: $1,245 ($1,345 after 9/25/2015)
- Attorneys who represent Non-affiliated CU’s: $1,345 ($1,445 after 9/25/2015)
- Spouse/Guest Fee (includes breakfasts & conference social events): $300
- Child Fee (per child; age 10 and under): $100
2016 dates and location
- October 23-26, 2016
- October 23: ABA CU Committee meeting
- October 24-26: General Sessions
- Park City, UT at Montage Deer Valley