The recent changes in the regulations have been adding marketing requirements that both the compliance and marketing departments need to be aware of. During this pre-conference seminar, you will get your questions answered by Andrea Stritzke and Kyle Woodmansee.
Through this session, you:
- Gain an understanding of the basic marketing regulatory requirements
- Discuss specific regulatory provisions and the disclosures required
- Take a close look at marketing requirements for loan products and deposit products
- Delve into other product marketing issues
- Apply what you've learned to specific ads
- Use checklists to help in your review
- Review your credit unions ads
- Explore websites and learn common problem areas to avoid
Please visit the CUNA Marketing Compliance Seminar website for additional information.