- Examination Background
- How to Prepare for an Examination
- Your Role During an Examination
- The CAMEL Rating System
- The Examination
- Reaching Agreements
- Answers to Your Examination Questions
In this updated 4th edition, you'll find:
- Expanded overview of the examination process and the volunteers role
- Updates regarding changes in examination focus
- Additional explanation of the composite ratings
- New information regarding examination components including qualitative and quantitative elements
- Addition of factors that examiners will use in the qualitative review to determine if capital will strengthen or remain strong and the factors for evaluating a credit unions asset quality
PLEASE NOTE: Prior to purchase, download a recommended CUNA eBook reader. Learn more about appropriate readers and how CUNA eBooks work.
Download Bluefire for mobile/tablets or Adobe DE for PC/Mac.
An optional online exam is included for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.
CUNA eBooks are for the individual purchaser only. You are not able to print and/or share this version. For other options of this course, view the “Also Available” tab.