Lead Your Team - and Your Credit Union - to Success To be successful in todays hyper-competitive market, you need leaders at every level of your organization - from the front line to the corner office. But creating leaders throughout the ranks is a challenge, especially when resources are scant because of economic constraints. With the new course Leading Your Team, youll discover the blueprint for building credit union leaders. By using this value-packed resource, you can help people in leadership roles:
- Learn why leadership in a "for people, not profit" setting requires focusing on the members your credit union serves and the team members you lead
- Understand how to improve the way team members interact, solve problems and work alone and together
- Choose the appropriate leadership style for each situation
- Develop leadership skills to work more effectively today, while preparing for future advancement
Leading Your Team is packed with both strategic and tactical skills for people in leadership roles. Youll see proven methods for overcoming a variety of tough situations, and how to how to align personal, team, and organizational mission, vision and values.
This module contains 5 online courses:
- Leaders & the Teams They Lead(A1031A)
- Life Skills for Leaders(A1031B)
- Leadership for the 21st Century(A1031C)
- Leading Through Change & Conflict(A1031D)
- Developing Leaders Around You(A1031E)
This course is a recommended course in the following learning plans:Branch ManagerHead TellerTeller Manager
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program.