A solid understanding of money and negotiable instruments is critical to credit union operations. These interactive courses will help improve efficiency and accuracy by exploring the methods for handling cash, share drafts, and other negotiable instruments. Additionally, learn how the clearing process works and how to prevent fraud with proven processes for detecting counterfeit money and recognizing bad checks.
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program through CUNA CPDOnline and contains individual courses for $35 each.
- Currency Facts and Features (A1024A)
- Handling and Organizing Cash (A1024B)
- Checks and Share Drafts (A1024C)
- Detecting Bad Checks and Drafts (A1024D)
- The Clearing Process (A1024E)
- Additional Negotiable Instruments (A1024F)
Course participants will have an option of taking a pre-assessment to determine which courses are needed for his or her skill level. A comprehensive exam for all 6 courses can be purchased for $24.50 through CUNA CPDOnline.
Estimated length of course: Each individual course is 20-30 minutes.