This course provides successful strategies for building long-term member relationships with a focus on consultative selling. Learn how this approach can be beneficial to your credit union. These interactive courses will help you to further develop your communication skills, including professional telephone techniques as well as resolve conflicts and handle complaints.
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program through CUNA CPDOnline and contains individual courses for $35 each.
- What is Member Service? (A1005a)
- Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service (A1005b)
- Building Member Service Skills (A1005c)
- Technology as a Member Service Tool (A1005d)
- Member Service Challenges (A1005e)
Course participants will have an option of taking a pre-assessment to determine which courses are needed for his or her skill level. A comprehensive exam for all 6 courses can be purchased for $24.50 through CUNA CPDOnline.
Estimated length of course: Each individual course is 20-30 minutes.