These interactive courses offer a thorough foundation in security systems, procedures, and plans. Discover what you need to do before, during, or after an emergency. Learn how to comply with federal and NCUA requirements. Understand key emergency procedures to save lives, prevent injuries, and protect credit union assets.
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program through CUNA CPDOnline and contains individual courses for $35 each.
- Introduction to Security (A1008a)
- Security Systems and Procedures (A1008b)
- Emergency and Disaster Preparedness (A1008c)
- Identifying Suspicious Activity (A1008d)
- Robbery: Actions, Reactions, and Coping Skills (A1008e)
- Executing Security Procedures (A1008f)
Course participants will have an option of taking a pre-assessment to determine which courses are needed for his or her skill level. A comprehensive exam for all 6 courses can be purchased for $24.50 through CUNA CPDOnline.
Estimated length of course: Each individual course is 20-30 minutes.