Enrolling new members and building lifelong relationships with existing members is essential for your credit union to thrive. In this module you will discover practical strategies for all employees at all levels and in all departments to support net membership growth. From branch and call center staff, to operations, IT, and marketing specialists, to the executive team, maintaining a sharp "members first" focus boosts market share and financial performance. Additionally, you will discover how to measure and monitor membership growth and how high-quality service and the right product and delivery channel mix bolster net growth. Finally, you will peek into the future for ideas to continue to expand your membership ranks in the years to come.
This module contains 6 online courses:
- The Importance of Growing Membership(A1032A)
- The Role of Branch Employees in Growing Membership(A1032B)
- The Role of Call Center Employees in Growing Membership(A1032C)
- Membership Growth is Everyone's Job: A Role for Every Department(A1032D)
- Leading for Membership Growth: The Role of the Executive Team(A1032E)
- Membership Growth Strategies for the Future(A1032F)
This course is a recommended course in the following learning plans:Branch ManagerMember Service RepresentativeTellerHead TellerTeller Manager
This course is part of the CUNA CU Advance program.