For purchasers who are ready to take one of our CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online) courses or exams but not quite ready for a full membership, follow these easy steps to get started.
- Log in to CPD Online, and we will simply invoice your credit union.
- If you already have a Username and Password, simply log in.
- If you are new to CPD Online, you will need to secure a unique Username and Password. Follow the instructions here.
- Once you are logged into CPD Online, find the course that you wish to take by:
- Using the search box in the upper left corner to find the course name or course number
- Searching by Certificate Program on Catalog
- Searching by Learning Option on Catalog
- Searching by Learning Plan on Catalog
- Register for the course and begin your journey towards professional excellence.
At CUNA, we are committed to providing the tools and resources our credit unions need to implement, use and succeed with CPD Online. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-356-9655, ext. 4072 or email.