For purchasers who are ready to take one of our CUNA CPDOnline courses or exams but not quite ready for a full membership, follow these easy steps to get started.
- Login to CUNA CPDOnline, and we will simply invoice your credit union.
- If you already have a Student ID and Password, simply login.
- If you are new to CUNA CPDOnline, you will need to secure a unique Student ID and Password by selecting 'New Student Registration' towards the bottom of the page. Enter your information and click 'Register'. You will be taken to Student Properties, where you will be asked for other information like your username and password. View our frequently asked questions for first-time users.
- Once you are logged into CUNA CPDOnline, find the course that you wish to take by:
- Using the search box in the upper left corner to find the course name or course number
- Searching by Certificate Program on Catalog
- Searching by Learning Option on Catalog
- Searching by Learning Plan on Catalog
- Register for the course and begin your journey towards professional excellence.
At CUNA, we are committed to providing the tools and resources our credit unions need to implement, use and succeed with CUNA CPDOnline. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-356-9655, ext. 4072 or email.