Do you find yourself in need of interactive programs for your meetings and training sessions, yet
you are too pressed for time to create them? Or perhaps you’ve been told to provide branch staff
training and you’ve never done training before in your life. Don’t panic! The need for training is
real, but the need to stress over planning training is not!
Introducing Credit Union Seminars in a Box™ for Staff - designed with your demanding schedule and
training needs in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a 10 minute exercise or a one hour staff
workshop is in the box—just add the staff! Credit Union Seminars in a Box are perfect for
branch meetings, department meetings, or formal training sessions.
Each Credit Union Seminar in a Box for Staff is written from the credit union perspective, integrating more than 20 years
of development in the design of credit union training. What you can expect from the content:
- Exercises to reinforce the skills learned
- Conversation starters and discussion points to relate the content and concepts presented
to your credit union
- Definitions, guidelines, tips, tools, and benefits for all the skills taught
- Action plans for using the skills taught
- Recommended reading list to reinforce the skills learned
View a complete listing of the Credit Union Seminars in a Box for Staff.
Save $60 with the Mix-n-Match Special for Seminars in a Box for Staff
Purchase each Seminar in a Box for Staff for just $220, or $160 each for 3 or more!
Each Seminar in a Box includes:
- Credit union-specific content for relevant training
- An easy-to-use facilitator guide to make the program interactive and let the
trainer lead staff through the exercises
- One copy of all participant handouts for one-stop reference and duplication
- A CD-ROM with all session materials to make it easy to customize content
- A speaker checklist including materials needed for simple preparation
- Tips for effective training to help even the most seasoned trainer improve their
Please note: The CU Compliance Seminars in a Box Series is no longer available. They have been
transitioned into online courses to keep you up-to-date in the current regulatory environment. View all available online courses here.