Join the early ranks of those earning their CUNA Credit Union Business Development Professional (CUBDP) designation to showcase your expertise and knowledge in business development. This designation is a great way to let others know you are a professional who has successfully demonstrated knowledge of the most pertinent aspects of being a credit union business developer. Curriculum and testing will focus on the following core competencies:
- Building Strategic Bridges
- Determining Target Markets
- Building a Pipeline
- Member Recruitment and Retention
- Sales Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Metrics and Tracking
- Business Development Events
- Understanding and Engaging SEGs and Community Business Partners
Top reasons to earn your CUBDP designation:
- Earn recognition and be the professional your credit union turns to for business development expertise.
- Learn content specific to credit unions' business development efforts and operations.
- Learn from credit union business developers and industry experts as they provide you with the knowledge and skills to be a successful Credit Union Business Developer. This optional designation is available to attendees to be earned by attending the entire Business Development Track at the CUNA FUSE: Branch Operations & Business Development School and successfully completing an onsite exam.