This recorded event is available until May 13, 2013.
Get an informative and entertaining look at online marketing, including social media, banner advertising and search engine marketing. This is a basic overview that helps beginners get a full understanding of the different online marketing tactics available. Darrin, president of eVibrant, keeps it simple and lively, teaching what the best and most cost-effective online tactics are.
How important is online marketing to reaching new prospects for businesses of all types? Extremely, but many people aren't sure what it takes to develop effective online campaigns that improve their business. Online marketing is more than just building a website. This webinar will show you which online tactics are the most effective in specific markets. We'll look at real-world examples of both successful and unsuccessful online marketing practices. This webinar will contain humor to help lessen the impact of "Geek Speak." The humor is designed to help break down complex topics into easy-to-understand concepts.
This event is produced by the CUNA Center for Professional Development and endorsed by the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Why online marketing tactics can be more effective than offline marketing tactics
- To build out your website to meet your business goals
- The difference between organic listings, paid listings and local listings in search engine marketing
- The questions you need to ask your web designer and SEO agency, and the best answers
- What banner ads are and how they can be effective
- The value of specific social media platforms and their pitfalls
- The most effective social media strategies and techniques
- To track your online marketing efforts
This webinar is part of the new marketing hot topic webinar series.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is beneficial for credit union marketers. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.