Jeff York is the President/CEO of CoastHills Federal Credit Union in Lompoc, California and has been in the financial services industry for more than 27 years – 25 years with credit unions. Before being named President in July 2004, Jeff was the Executive Vice President at CoastHills.
Jeff moved to CoastHills from The Walt Disney Company’s credit union - Vista FCU in Orlando, Florida - where he served as Vice President of Strategic Planning and Marketing, and President/CEO for Vista Financial Services, LLC. Prior to Vista, Jeff worked in marketing for both Alliance Federal Credit Union in San Jose, California and Pacific Service Federal Credit Union in San Francisco.
Jeff holds a BA in Economics from the University of California at Davis, is a Certified Chief Executive, a graduate of the CEO Institute and the Executive Marketing Institute, and a long-time trade association member.
Jeff serves on several financial industry and community Boards, including:
- Immediate Past Chairman - California Credit Union League
- Chairman of the Board - C-U First, LTD – Captive workers compensation insurance company
- Board Member - Member Business Services
- Board Member - Allan Hancock College Foundation
- Board Member - Lompoc Valley Hospital Foundation
- Board Member - Lompoc Chamber Foundation
- Member – Economic Vitality Committee of San Luis Obispo
CoastHills Federal Credit Union was founded in 1958 at Vandenberg Air Force Base in Lompoc, California. Today CoastHills serves the communities of San Luis Obispo County and northern Santa Barbara County. It has $625 million in assets, 64,000 members, 11 branches and 185 employees.