LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. (10/2/12)--Portfolio 360 Inc. (P360) has developed a software platform that allows credit unions to manage loan portfolio data from a single centralized system.
Mosaic Loan Intelligence Platform, a proprietary system, aggregates and stores loan information from a variety of systems and file formats.
"Credit unions can generate regulatory and financial reports, as well as perform risk assessment, risk grades, pricing and more within seconds," said Carl Meiswinkel, P360 president. "They can analyze their data and supporting documents, giving a 360-degree view across their portfolio from Mosaic's dashboard."
Among the Mosaic Loan Intelligence Platform's features:
- Instant reporting--allowance for loan and lease losses, financial footnotes and disclosures, and valuation;
- 24/7 access--all loan data available in one system, on financial managers' schedule;
- Drill-down reporting--customizable on all asset classes and cross-pool analytics;
- 360-degree view--ability to see information across portfolios, asset types and borrowers;
- Flexible reporting--includes more than 300 loan-level data points per asset; and
- Loan-level analysis--loan-level risk assessment, pricing, reporting and disclosure.
P360 works with credit unions, investment banks, lenders and loan servicers. Its Mosaic product is a software as a service, providing tools for improved decision making. Financial institutions use the detailed analysis for audit, product development, marketing, accounting and fraud detection.