ONTARIO, Calif. (11/21/11)--Lending Insights, a provider of analytical tools and business intelligence solutions to the credit unions, grew its client base to include 75 credit unions in 2011.
The company has increased its client base by more than 900% during the last three years, the company said.
"With today's highly competitive lending marketplace, coupled with continued uncertainty of today's economy and the necessity to comply with new industry regulations, our clients recognize the need to look closely at how they manage their lending programs and improve overall credit quality," said Mike James, Lending Insights chief operating officer.
Lending Insights also announced it signed new partnership agreements with six credit unions. The credit unions include:
- Western FCU, Manhattan Beach, Calif., with $1.6 billion in assets;
- PrimeWay FCU, Houston, with $392 million in assets;
- Sierra Central CU, Yuba City, Calif., with $597 million in assets;
- Freedom First FCU, Roanoke, Va., with $258 million in assets;
- Members Cooperative CU, Cloquet, Minn., with $314 million in assets; and
- Granite State CU, Manchester, N.H., with $283 million in assets.