MADISON, Wis. (5/14/13)--Filene Research Institute and Michael Neill and Associates, a sales culture, training and development firm, have partnered to create Vertex, a year-long virtual management development program for credit union middle managers.
During the program, performance coaches work with managers one-on-one to assess current performance, create customized management development plans using Web-based training modules and support-plan execution.
Coaches for the program include:
- Steve Winninger, retired CEO of Lake Trust CU, Lansing, Mich;
- Michael Neill, president of Michael Neill & Associates; and
- Tansley Stearns, Filene impact director.
Credit unions currently using Vertex include:
- FedChoice FCU, Lanham, Md.;
- Collins Community CU, Cedar Rapids, Iowa;
- NuPath Community CU, Wyandotte, Mich.; and
- 121 Financial CU, Jacksonville, Fla.