ONTARIO, Calif. (8/13/12)--CU Direct Corp., a provider of lending solutions to credit unions through its CUDL, Lending Insights, Lending 360, CUDL Retail and Vero brands, Friday announced the addition of a new associate director and director to its board.
Nader Moghaddam, president/CEO of Financial Partners CU, Downey, Calif., who has served as an associate director since October, has been appointed as a director, to fill the seat vacated by Larry Wilson, retired president/CEO of Coastal FCU, Raleigh, N.C..
Long-standing board members Henry Wirz, president/CEO of SAFE CU, North Highlands, Calif., and Marge McNaught, president/CEO, Premier America CU, Chatsworth, Calif., stepped down from the CUSO's board in January and December, respectively.
Wirz served on CU Direct's board for 12 years, including two years as chairman, from 2005-2007. McNaught served on CU Direct's board from 2003-2011, including two years as chairman, from 2009-2011.
CU Direct's other board members include:
- Board vice chairman--John Lund, CEO (as of Sept.1), America First CU, Riverdale, Utah;
- Secretary/treasurer--Jeff March, CEO, Citadel FCU, Exton, Pa.;
- David Reynolds, president/CEO, Security Service FCU, San Antonio;
- Barry Jolette, president/CEO, San Mateo CU, Redwood City, Calif.;
- Diana Dykstra, president, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues;
- Donna Bland, president/CEO, The Golden 1 CU, Sacramento, Calif.; and
- Sterling Nielsen, president/CEO, Mountain America CU, West Jordan, Utah.