MADISON, Wis. (9/3/13)--The Credit Union National Association will offer its 2013 Pressing Regulatory and Compliance Issues Audio Conferences at no cost to affiliated credit unions.
The audio conferences will provide an overview of today's most pressing regulatory and compliance hot topics.
Also, key issues discussed in the audio conference will be scheduled in a follow-up webinar that will go into more detail.
This session will cover the latest in federal litigation challenging the Federal Reserve Board's debit interchange regulation, as well as:
CFPB Mortgage Lending Regulation
- Ability-to-repay, effective Jan. 10;
- Mortgage servicing;
- Remittance transfer regulation, effective Oct. 28; and
- Loan participations final rule, effective Sept. 23;
- Derivatives proposal; and
- Richard Metsger, the newest NCUA board member.
The audio conference is beneficial to credit union compliance professionals, league compliance professionals, management, directors/volunteers and anyone interested in the individual topics. Affiliation with CUNA or a state credit union league is required for attendance.