TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (3/29/12)--Credit Union 24 added eight credit unions to its credit union-owned ATM and point-of-sale network during March.
Since fourth quarter 2011, 32 credit unions have joined the network, representing more than $10 billion in assets and more than a million credit union members nationwide.
The eight new credit unions that joined the network during March include:
- MUNA FCU, Meridian, Miss.;
- Northwest Resource FCU, Portland, Ore.;
- Sears Spokane Employees FCU, Spokane, Wash.;
- 3Rivers FCU, Fort Wayne, Ind.;
- The Atlantic FCU, Kenilworth, N.J.;
- Unitus Community CU, Portland, Ore.;
- Universal City Studios CU, Universal City, Calif.; and
- W-G FCU, Worchester, Mass.