- Examination Background
- How to Prepare for an Examination
- Your Role During an Examination
- The CAMEL Rating System
- Reaching Agreements
- Answers to Your Examination
In this updated 4th edition, you'll
- Expanded overview of the examination process and the
- Updates regarding changes in examination focus
- Additional explanation of the composite ratings
- New information
regarding examination components including qualitative and quantitative
- Addition of factors that examiners will use in the qualitative
review to determine if capital will strengthen or remain strong and the factors
for evaluating a credit unions asset quality
NOTE: Prior to purchase, download a recommended CUNA eBook reader. Learn more about appropriate readers and how CUNA eBooks
Download Bluefire for mobile/tablets or Adobe DE for PC/Mac.
An optional online exam is
included for this course through CUNA
CPDOnline. Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.
CUNA eBooks are for the individual purchaser only. You are not able to print and/or share this version. For other options of this course, view the “Also Available” tab.