Size up your credit union's performance with this compilation of U.S. credit union performance statistics. It's "must have" information for your planning and budgeting meetings.
Nowhere else will you find these critical spreads and ratios categorized by asset size, common bond and state.
Compare your operating ratios:
- Distribution of assets, liabilities and equity
- Distribution of loans outstanding
- Regular reserves delinquencies and chargeoffs
- Distribution of savings accounts
- Distribution of operating expenses
- Uses of total income
See how you match up in the spreads:
- Yields on loans and investments
- Cost of funds
- Operating expenses
- Other income
- Distribution of net spreads
- Key CAMEL ratios