The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the largest national trade association in the United States serving America's credit unions. The not-for-profit trade group is governed by volunteer directors who are elected by their credit union peers from across the nation. With its network of affiliated state credit union associations, CUNA serves America's nearly 7,000 credit unions, which are owned by more than 98 million consumer members.
CUNA partners with the state associations and credit unions to:
- Represent the interests of credit unions before the U.S. government, including Congress and federal regulatory agencies
- Organize and focus the political efforts of credit unions
- Act as the voice of the credit union movement before the public (through the press and other media)
- Provide education and training resources for the development of credit union staff and volunteers
- Provide various forums for credit unions to meet and share ideas and views
- Provide access to cooperative products and services for credit unions.
CUNA 2013 Committee Directory
CUNA 2013-14 Board of Directors Elections
CUNA Board of Directors
CUNA Board of Directors and Their Districts (color map)
CUNA Executive Management Team Bios and Contacts
CUNA Statement of Vision, Mission and Goals
The Power of Association Brochure
Unite for Good
Career Opportunities at CUNA, Inc.
In partnership with state credit union leagues, CUNA provides many services to credit unions, including representation, information, public relations, continuing professional education, and business development.
Maxwell/Herring/Desjardins Award Programs
Compendium of CUNA Policies on Legislative and Regulatory Issues
CUNA also works with related organizations to provide products and services to credit unions. CUNA Strategic Services (CSS) partners with league service corporations to offer products, services, and technology that credit unions need to compete in the modern financial market. When credit unions leverage their cooperative buying power through CSS, the result is high-quality, low-cost services for credit union members.
CSS 2012 Financial Statement
CSS Board of Directors
CUNA 2012 Annual Report
CUNA 2012 Financial Statement
CUNA Committee Nomination Form
5710 Mineral Point Rd (view map)
Madison, WI 53705-4454
Main (800) 356-9655
601 Pennsylvania Ave NW, South Bldg (view map)
Washington DC 20004-2601
Main (202) 638-5777
Fax (202) 638-7734
CUNA Code of Ethics
People Helping People Trademark