The work of a devoted credit union volunteer is never truly done.
Navigate today’s complex financial and regulatory environment by staying
curious about new ways to lead your credit union towards growth and
success. New opportunities for credit unions become available every day.
Explore the options that fit your business and keep your credit union
White Papers and Case Studies
NEW! 2016 CUNA Volunteer Leadership and Engagement, 'Next' Practices for CU Boards White Paper
- Enterprise Risk Management Case Study
- 2014 CUNA Volunteer Leadership and Engagement, Best Practices for CU Boards
Upcoming Schools & Conferences
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
February 21-25, 2016 • Washington, DC
CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Certification School
December 5-7, 2016 • Las Vegas, NV
CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Update
April 6-7, 2016 • New Orleans, LA
CUNA National Credit Union Roundtable for Board Leadership
August 5-7, 2016 • Chicago, IL
CUNA Economics & Investments Conference
August 8-10, 2016 • Chicago, IL
CUNA Credit Union Finance for Volunteers School
August 15-17, 2016 • Washington, D.C.
CUNA Enterprise Risk Management for Directors
September 12-14, 2016 • Scottsdale, AZ
CUNA Volunteer Certification School
October 16-21, 2016 • Charlotte, NC
CUNA Supervisory Committee & Internal Audit Conference
December 4-7, 2016 • Las Vegas, NV
CUNA Volunteer Conference
January 15-18, 2017 • Montego Bay, Jamaica
Featured Resource of the Month
CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program (VAP) offers an array of concise self-study courses for volunteers that enable them to quickly fill gaps in their credit union knowledge and get up to speed on various issues, from compliance to security to mortgage lending.
Top purchased VAP courses
- Financial Reports for Volunteers (eBook, online, print)
- Enterprise Risk Management for Directors (eBook, print)
- Business Recovery Plans and Policies (eBook, print)
- Electronic Fraud and Security (eBook, print)
- Board of Directors: Duties and Responsibilities (eBook, print)
- Bank Secrecy Act for Volunteers (eBook, print)
- Asset-Liability Management for Directors (eBook, online, print)
View all VAP courses.