MADISON, Wis. (1/9/14)--The Credit Union National Association and the CUNA Technology Council just announced a new payments system roundtable that will provide credit unions with an in-depth look at the future of payments, as well as allow the forum's participants to shape that future through discussions with their peers and industry experts.
The CUNA Payments Roundtable will take place May 5-6 in Las Vegas in conjunction with the CUNA Technology Council conference.
"The payments industry is clearly up-in-the-air. Credit unions will benefit most from understanding the latest trends, interacting with peers and setting a payments strategy, rather than waiting and reacting to others in the financial industry," said James Carrick, assistant vice president of CPD learning events at CUNA. "This roundtable will equip attendees with the tools to act."
With an emphasis on keeping its content up-to-date, the roundtable will act as a central hub of resources as payments systems evolve.
Speakers and presentations will cover:
- The State of Technology and Payments;
- The Six Things That Will Change the Future of Payments;
- The Rapidly Evolving Mobile Wallet Landscape;
- Data Analytics and Your Credit Union;
- A Value Based Approach: Vancity's Successful Payments Strategy;
- Bitcoin: What It Is and Why It's Gaining Interest; and
- Setting a Direction for Your Payments Strategy.
For more information and to register, use the link.