If you would like to receive more exciting details and information about how to maximize your Member Celebrations, please follow these steps:
- Go to cuna.org and login to your profile (upper right hand corner). Note, if you don't remember your password, you can hit "Forgot Password" and an email will be sent immediately with reset instructions.
- Select "My Account" (upper right hand
- Under the “Communication” header on the left, click on “My
- If you see “Youth Month and ICU Day” with a green check
mark on your list, you’re enrolled! Otherwise, select “Edit” at the
- At the bottom of the page, select the checkbox for “Youth
Month and ICU Day”, then click Save.
We want to ensure you receive the content that's important to you, so if you currently do not have a CUNA.org account, please take a moment to create a secure profile:
- Go to cuna.org.
- Click on "Create Account" in the upper right corner.
- Complete the online profile.
- If you're not employed by or on the board of a credit union, please select "Friends of CUNA News" as your company.
- Under the "Interests" tab, subscribe to the Member Celebrations emails and other updates you are interested in.
- Whitelist CUNA.
If you require additional login assistance, please contact our IT department at firstname.lastname@example.org.