In our final session, we will roll all of the previous topics (and more) into a summary of a comprehensive BCP program. This includes both the construction and ongoing management required of every credit union. To do so, you will need the support and engagement of the whole organization – which...
In our final session, we will roll all of the previous topics (and more) into a summary of a comprehensive BCP program. This includes both the construction and ongoing management required of every credit union. To do so, you will need the support and engagement of the whole organization – which will only come with senior management support. We’ll also include the “explanation and sell” required to engage senior management, the FFIEC’s new expectation for board awareness and the effort/tasks required for a healthy ongoing BCP program.
- Address the “whole organization” involvement in a strong resilience/continuity BCP program.
- We will review the typical pace and effort required to build a robust program from scratch, and the involvement of various key players.
- As a result of the expanded FFIEC approach, additional programs such as risk, vendor management and more will be more tightly linked to the BCP program.
- We will then discuss the challenges of getting both support and engagement of your senior management team to facilitate the engagement of the “whole organization.” We will briefly discuss the new implications/requirement of the board as a result of the FFIEC changes.
- And lastly, we will give you tips to both ease the maintenance of the BCP program while increasing the effectiveness for the resilience and continuity of your credit union.
This webinar is part of CUNA Business Continuity eSchool which starts May 3, 2021. CUNA members gain access to the entire series for $995.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is beneficial for compliance officers, compliance staff, risk managers, information technology managers and senior staff.
All live event registrations include credit union access to the recorded event. You may also purchase the recorded event separately. Click here to see more about purchasing the recorded event.
This webinar is available to CUNA Training Bundle users at no additional cost.