In this course, developed in partnership with The Rochdale Group, credit union directors will learn the concept and scope of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and how it relates to the credit union movement. This module will also define the roles of the directors and how they can monitor the ongoing incorporation of this into operations for the benefit of the credit union.
This is a CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program course.
- Chapter 1: Understanding Enterprise Risk Management
- Chapter 2: Introduction to ERM Fundamentals
- Chapter 3: ERM Roles and Responsibilities
- Chapter 4: Risk Appetite Development
- Chapter 5: ERM Governance, Integration, and Risk Traps
- Chapter 6: Board Liability, Risk Management Regulations, and ERM Policy
- Chapter 7: ERM and Strategic Planning
- Chapter 8: Capital Adequacy, Risk-Based Capital, and Risk-Adjusted Return Measures
- Chapter 9: Theory into Practice: ERM in Your Credit Union
An optional online exam is available for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online) for $24.50.