Modeled after the 5-day CUNA Credit Union Board Certification School, the online track follows the same curriculum in a condensed online version while offering the flexibility to take the courses at your own pace.
At the end of each course you will be required to complete the exam. Courses can be completed in any order. Here are the Areas of Study you will be focusing on as you strive to earn your Certified Credit Union Board Member (CCUB) designation.
CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program courses:
- History & Philosophy
- Financial Reports
- Managing Risk
Safety and Soundness
- Fundamentals of Financials for Directors
- Asset Liability Management for Directors
- Compliance Fundamentals Overview for Directors
- Board Governance Essentials for Directors
- Board Duties & Authority / Board Liability & Insurance for Directors
- CEO Oversight for Directors
- Strategic Thinking & Plan Design for Directors
- Strategic Plan Execution & Oversight for Directors
Board Operations & Development
- Board Operations & Development for Directors
By purchasing this product, you are automatically enrolled in the program.