To place an order, please call us at 800-356-8010, press 3, or email us at CCSOrders@cuna.coop.
Offered as a two hour hands-on simulation or a classroom workshop, CUNA Mad City Money™ gives youth a taste of the real world - complete with occupation, salary, spouse, student loan debt, credit card debt, and medical insurance payments. They make mistakes - and suffer the consequences of their decisions - in a realistic, but safe, environment. Once the shock wears off, they reevaluate choices and manage their money effectively.
This kit includes a CD that contains:
- A facilitator's guide to help you organize and deliver the event.
- Ready to print (in color or B/W) materials for both participants and merchants.
- Training materials for merchants.
- Prework options that you can mail or e-mail to participants.
- Certificates of completion.
- Evaluation forms.
- Customizable marketing pieces for you to print and distribute including invitation letters, promotional articles, and a poster.
Are you curious about how and why to host this simulation?
Click here to watch how Heartland Credit Union utilized it this year.
See how Wisconsin schools use Mad City Money.
Also, check out the Mad City Money Events Store with everything from T-shirts to pens for hosting successful simulations.
Mad City Money is approved as a financial education resource for students by the Jump$tart Clearinghouse, based on the National Standards in K-12 Personal Finance Education.