After the initial audit work is complete, the supervisory/audit committee must perform the follow-up audit work. This course takes a more detailed look at the tests and procedures included in follow-up audit work. You will also consider individual internal control questionnaires that apply to the specific credit union accounts or records discussed in each chapter.
This is a CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program course.
- Confirmation of Member Share and Loan Balances
- Investments and Investment Transactions
- Loan Processing Review and Collateral Inspection
- Review of Loan Delinquency and Allowance for Losses
- Review of Credit Union Income and Expenses
- The Post audit Report
The new sixth edition highlights:
- Overview of the Audit
- The Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses
- Share Accounts
- Other Supervisory Committee Responsibilities
- The Post Audit Report
- Verification of Member Share and Loan Balances
An optional online exam is available for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online) for $24.50.