A credit union may go for years without experiencing a security breach or robbery. But when it does happen, robbery is a frightening and dangerous experience. You need to be ready to cope with it calmly and to avoid any action that might endanger staff or members. This CUNA Training on Demand course provides you with information you need before, during, and after the robbery to safely handle any possible robbery situation.
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated length of course: 115 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of a robbery
- Identify the key concepts in a robbery situation
- Implement proper procedures in a robbery situation
- Learn the importance of witness identification
- Perform proper procedures following a robbery situation
- Understand posttraumatic stress disorder
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.