You know how to do your job inside and out, and you do it well. What do you do when you've been asked to instruct others? As a subject matter expert at your credit union, you are a great asset for the knowledge and skills you can teach up-and-coming credit union professionals. In this Training on Demand course, learn the basics of training staff efficiently and effectively. Use the knowledge you gain in this course to develop your own career and encourage development in others.
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated length of course: 35 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this CUNA Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the four characteristics of adult learners
- Describe three learning styles
- Identify the various roles and timeframes involved in the successful transfer of training
- Recognize the steps involved in the ADDIE model of instructional design
- Recognize 8 elements of effective lesson plans
- Use a 4 step process to engage the learner
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.