A successful member business lending program balances risk against opportunity. It's a complex endeavor requiring strategy, resources, and commitment. This course covers the essential factors in member business lending, including market potential, regulation and policies, lending expertise, operational support and monitoring risk. Sample policies for business lending are included.
This is a CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program course.
- The Business Lending Opportunity
- Preparing Your Board for Member Business Lending
- Organizational Issues
- Developing an Business Lending Program
- Using Credit Union Strengths
- Complementary Services
- Weighing Risks and Rewards
An optional online exam is available for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online) for $24.50.