This course shows you how to set up a two-way communications program with your young members and demonstrate by example why the credit union is a unique kind of financial institution. You will learn examples and tips for developing and marketing to young people.
This is a CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program course.
- Financial Literacy
- Directors Roles in Serving Youth
- Promoting Savings and Lending
- Marketing Geared Toward Youth
- Costs, Benefits, and Program Justification
- Getting Started: Case Studies
- Youth Program Resources
An optional online exam is included for this course through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.