Modern, progressive board governance requires that credit union boards establish boundaries for managers and boards. But there are many things that can go wrong at the credit union in this rapidly changing environment. Sometimes your board has to intervene and step in to make sure things are on track. In this CUNA Training on Demand course, you'll hear some potential pitfalls your board should keep in mind and how to approach them, including:
- Low CAMEL scores
- Declining capital or low profit
- Poor planning or ALM process
- Missing the objectives of your strategic plan
- High turnover or low moral
- Declining membership
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated length of course: 45 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between the roles of board and management
- Recognize alarms and signals that forewarn of trouble
- Adapt to evolving environments
- Determine when to intercede in management's realm
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.