In an increasingly risky world, there are a variety of risks that impact your credit union's ability to serve its members. While risk cannot be eliminated completely, it can be managed. During this Training on Demand course, you'll learn how to identify and determine what the supervisory committee's priorities are regarding risk.
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated length of course: 45 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of risk and enterprise risk management
- Learn how to identify risk
- Develop a risk assessment and categorize risk using a risk map
- Evaluate methods of controlling risk
- Establish priorities for the supervisory committee regarding risk
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.
This course is included with a CUNA Volunteer Network membership.