The value of an annual audit depends on how effectively the results of the audit are communicated to and understood by the credit union's supervisory committee. This course will help your committee understand and evaluate the audit report, financial statements, and the auditor's findings and recommendations.
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated length of course: 35 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this CUNA Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Identify what comprises the typical audit report
- Discuss differences in the audit report for an opinion vs. supervisory committee audit
- Understand the opinion letter and what it means
- Explain financial statements and footnotes and how they relate to each other
- Provide recommendations and follow-up responsibilities
- Know the supervisory committee's responsibility for disseminating the report to the board and membership
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.
This course is included with a CUNA Volunteer Network membership.