Selecting an auditor is one of the most important functions of the supervisory committee. After you've made your decision, what can you do to make sure that your credit union is receiving the most from your audit and auditor?
See a preview.
See a PDF sample of the workbook.
Estimated length of course: 30 minutes
This is a CUNA Training on Demand course.
After this CUNA Training on Demand course, participants will be able to:
- Know what to expect from an external auditor
- Understand the scope and audit approach of independent accountants
- Work with auditors to ensure a smooth, efficient audit
- Know what to do when auditors and management do not agree
- Evaluate your auditor's performance
With each CUNA Training on Demand purchase, you will receive five online exams through CUNA Professional Development Online (CPD Online). Exam instructions will be provided after your order is processed.
Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.
This course is included with a CUNA Volunteer Network membership.