Develop product fluency among your credit union’s staff and enhance the member experience
Empower your member-facing staff with a systematic approach to learning your credit union’s products and services. CUNA’s Product Knowledge program provides a consistent, accurate overview of your credit union’s core products and services to help train your staff for member experience success. This training tool includes:
Member Needs Handbook
Composed of 70+ pre-built, yet customizable product profiles, using Word templates with built in macros to guide you. This tool will enhance the sales and service skills of staff and become a useful reference to ensure all employees communicate consistent product information to members.
For each product profile template, we provide:
• The operational function of the product or service and who is eligible
• Product descriptions that reinforce how to target member needs and cross-selling opportunities
• Member benefits and features of the products and how to present them
• Needs identification questions to ask members
• Typical member questions and objections and possible responses
• Potential cross-sale or cross-service opportunities linked to the primary product
• A place to link references to presentation helpers and internal product experts for staff
These templates provide approximately 80% of the profile data, which allows you to quickly complete your customized Member Needs Handbook by simply editing the data. You’ll have straightforward instructions for editing the existing profiles and creating additional profiles for specific products and services.
Once completed, the handbook can be saved as a PDF and launched to your intranet or other shared file space for easy, organization-wide access.
Team Leader’s Guide
This guide is designed as a reinforcement tool for supervisors to use when conducting meetings with their staff. It includes:
• Outlines for 26 meetings
• Tips on conducting effective meetings using adult learning principles
• Exercises, quizzes and games to reinforce both product knowledge and effective relationship building skills.
See the Product Knowledge Program process and timeline.
Enhance the employee experience by giving them the tools to build their confidence and create an unforgettable member experience. Boost product knowledge today!