**NEW: This seminar has been completely redesigned and revamped!
Planning a member education seminar can be a time-consuming process. That's why Credit Union Seminars in a Box were designed with your busy schedule in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a seminar is provided in electronic files - just add the members!
This seminar covers:
- Steps to set up a spending plan
- Spending leaks
- Tracking spending and ways to save
- Short- and long-term financial goals
- Audit progress and revising goals
- Financial tools to reach goals
See a sample presentation.
See sample speaker notes.
How to install the files after purchase.
This seminar kit contains a collection of electronic files, including:
- PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes
- A step-by-step planning checklist
- Member worksheets for photocopying
- Sign-up sheets
- Speaker preparation sheet
- Evaluation forms
- Sample newsletter article and press release
- Full-color poster and flyer graphics
- Select Credit Union Seminars in a Box now contain informational 2-minute videos
Updated January 2017