**NEW: This seminar has been completely redesigned and revamped!
Planning a member education seminar can be a time-consuming process. That's why Credit Union Seminars in a Box were designed with your busy schedule in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a seminar is provided in electronic files - just add the members!
This seminar covers:
- What ID theft is
- How crooks get your personal information
- When you have to give a Social Security number, and when you don't
- How to minimize risk of ID theft - online and offline
- Tips to protect yourself from phishing attacks
- Warning signs that you might be a victim of ID theft
- What to do if you're a victim and where to get help
See a sample presentation.
See sample speaker notes.
How to install the files after purchase.
This seminar kit contains a collection of electronic files, including:
- PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes
- A step-by-step planning checklist
- Member worksheets for photocopying
- Sign-up sheets
- Speaker preparation sheet
- Evaluation forms
- Sample newsletter article and press release
- Full-color poster and flyer graphics
- Select Credit Union Seminars in a Box now contain informational 2-minute videos
Updated January 2017