**NEW: This seminar has been completely redesigned and revamped!
Planning a member education seminar can be a time-consuming process. That's why Credit Union Seminars in a Box were designed with your busy schedule in mind. Everything you need to plan and execute a seminar is provided as electronic files - just add the members!
The seminar covers:
- The difference between a credit score and credit report
- Tips for using credit wisely
- How to build a solid credit history
See a sample presentation.
See sample speaker notes.
How to install the files after purchase.
This seminar kit contains a collection of electronic files, including:
- PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes
- A step-by-step planning checklist
- Member worksheets for photocopying
- Sign-up sheets
- Speaker preparation sheet
- Evaluation forms
- Sample newsletter article and press release
- Full-color poster and flyer graphics
- Select Credit Union Seminars in a Box now contain informational 2-minute videos
Updated January 2017